My Blog List

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

About Me!! :)

                 
                     My name is Jesenia Fajardo, I was born in New York Manhattan and moves to Rhode Island when I was 2 years old. I'm majoring in Graphic Design and I have my Associates in Arts. Over the summer I went to Dominican Republic to meet my boyfriends mother and part of his family. I also spent a lot of time with my friends and most of the time working. I'm taking this class because I would like to know more about whats going on around the world and just learn something new. When I'm not in class most of the time I am either at home or working. I text with friends, spend time with my boyfriend, visit my parents, or just basically do something that will entertain me.

7 comments:

  1. Hola Dominicana! Glad to hear you have been able to visit Santo Domingo so much and enjoy it with your friends and family. I am Dominican also, I want to go back more often. Its great to visit my family and enjoy the culture! I hope you enjoy Graphic Design because it sounds like a great major!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that I'm not the only Dominican in class :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know that I'm not the only Dominican in class :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jesenia. D.R. is one of the places on my bucket list I want to travel to! It must've been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Jesenia!
    I'm Dominican too. Well, half. My father is Puertorican and my Mother is Dominican. So don't worry, we can talk in Spanish all you want with me.

    I visited D.R twice in my life time and every time I went, someone always passed away. So now I feel like if I go again, someone close to my family is going to pass away. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to go back and NOT have someone die on me.

    I look forward to have a great class with you.
    -Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jesenia! (I remembered your name this time ;D jk)

    You're a really cool and interesting person. I was really glad to meet you that Monday afternoon.

    You really seem like you found your passion. I'm very happy for you:)

    I look forward to studying with you.
    ~ Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Word Good to know theirs alot of Hispanics in my class i love domincan food =D

    ReplyDelete